Media Contact: Bettina C. Altizer, Esq.
Website: www. AltizerLaw.com
For Immediate Release
Altizer Law, P.C., Offers Free App for Download In Case of a Traffic Collision
“We hope you will never need this app. Yet, accidents happen when we least expect them. Why not have instant connections and reminders of what to do and say and what not to do and say in case you need it?”
July 26, 2016 – Roanoke, VA – With the approach of some of the busiest and most dangerous travel times ahead, Altizer Law, P.C., a personal injury and medical malpractice law firm based in Roanoke, VA wants the public to know that a free, no-obligation mobile phone app is available for download.
Should one be involved in a traffic accident, this app will give users:
- One-touch access to local Police, Fire and Rescue, wherever they are.
- Identification of the nearest Hospital or Emergency Center.
- One-touch access to one of the office of Altizer Law, P.C., for questions and advice.
- Complete instructions of what to say and what not to say at the accident scene.
- What information to gather at the accident scene.
- What photos to take or have someone take of the scene of the collision.
- A convenient way to store and add to the information gathered.
- A convenient way to keep track of doctors and their contact information.
- A way to monitor any injuries and resultant pain.
- A convenient place to keep track of all medical bills incurred as a result of the collision.
The app was designed to provide each user what is needed when it is needed: at the time of an accident, perhaps with injuries, when people are upset and could say or do something that would jeopardize a personal injury case. “It is surprising to many people,” says Bettina C. Altizer, President of Altizer Law, P.C., how a case can be damaged by a single statement at the scene of a traffic accident. “Altizer also points out that in many cases, injuries might not be recognized at the moment of a collision, when one’s adrenaline is flowing.
Altizer and Terri Welch Luzynski, the attorneys of Altizer Law, P.C., have created a thorough list to guide people involved in an accident or injured in an accident so they do not damage a potential lawsuit for injuries sustained in a traffic accident that was not their fault. “We work with clients every day who are worried about how they will pay their bills while recovering from their injuries and how they will support their families. Many of our clients are seriously injured. The laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia provide a way for these accident victims to recover from the guilty party (or their insurance company) compensation for their medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering,” says Altizer.
The app can be downloaded, free of charge, and with no obligation to hire Altizer Law, P.C.
IPhone App: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/altizer-law-p.c.-injury-help/id1132971290?ls=1&mt=8
Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appslegal.altizer
About Altizer Law, P.C. — Altizer Law, P.C., is a Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice law firm that serves clients throughout Virginia who have been injured in traffic and other accidents through no fault of their own. They have earned a reputation for compassion for their clients and relentlessness in pursuing justice and fair compensation for the hurts and harms suffered by their clients. Learn more at www.AltizerLaw.com.